Our NSW Police Legatees are an amazing bunch, and over the years it's been our privilege to get to know some of their stories in more depth. Click on a Legatee's name to read their story.
- Emma Jane Scott spoke to us in June 2022 about growing up in a policing family, and then becoming part of the NSW Police Legacy family
- Muriel Roy spoke to us in May 2022 about her long journey with NSW Police Legacy, and with The Bear Ladies
- Warren Proops spoke to us in March 2022 about doing the Kokoda Trek twice, and what fatherhood means to him
- Caitlin Robinson spoke to us in November 2021 about the change in pace taking up a policing position in Wagga Wagga.
- Josh McDonald spoke to us in September 2021 on the eve of taking up his baseball scholarship at Arizona Western College.
- Margie Richardson spoke to us in August 2021 about finding the friendship and the family of NSW Police Legacy.
- Margie Behan spoke to us in May 2021 about finding the strength to ask for help, and walking the Kokoda Trek with her son.
- John Pirie spoke to us in March 2021 about his 60-year journey with (and without) the NSW Police Legacy family.
- Daisy Williams spoke to us in January 2021 about her exciting new world interning at Rolling Stone Magazine in New York City.
- Ainsley Baker spoke to us in January 2021 about finishing the HSC and what she was planning to do next.